Thursday, May 24, 2007

Scribble-Face / Shoes

Kerry (Top) . Tara (Bottom)





Kerry:
Scribble-Face- After dinner, Brian decided for some reason to draw a face on the whiteboard that's inside the door of the computer armoire. Brandon decided that he wanted to climb up on the box of computer paper we keep next to the armoire, and scribble all over it. He actually added quite a lot more scribbling after I took this picture. And of course he drew on the armoire itself, too. He's only marginally interested in sitting at his little desk and coloring with crayons, but climbing on top of a box to draw on the furniture...now that is fascinating.

Tara: Shoes - Our hall closet door is broken so it doesn't close all the way unless you force it. We usually don't close it all the way. Yesterday, while my husband and I were cooking dinner, my son had went in there and brought out one of my shoes and one of my husband's shoes. He arranged them on the living room floor like this. We didn't notice them until after we put him to bed and started cleaning up the living room.

No comments: