Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Monkey Mailbox / Glass Beads

Kerry . Tara


Kerry: Monkey Mailbox - This track came with three little cars, but Daddy gave Brandon the idea of rolling balls down the ramps instead. Ever since then, he's been trying out pretty much every toy he has. Today it was his letter blocks.

Tara: Glass Beads - My husband's coworker had won the centerpiece at the Submarine Ball. It was a trifle bowl with candles and glass beads in it. She didn't want it since she had no where to put it. I took it off her hands because I have always wanted a trifle bowl. I'm sure it will stay in my cabinet for years unused until I give it away or it gets broken from having the stuff I really use piled on top of it.

This is an up close shot of the glass beads that were in it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love the beads pic