Thursday, May 10, 2007

Rocks / A Duel

Kerry . Tara



Kerry: Rocks - We set up a slide in the backyard for Brandon. Sometimes he uses it as a ramp for rolling his ball, but mostly he gathers up rocks in his wheelbarrow, pushes them around the patio, then puts them at the top of the slide and slides them down the ramp. This is the rocks on the mats at the bottom of the slide. (Sometimes he goes down the slide himself, too.)

Tara: A Duel - My husband and I both have Macs that we lovingly call, Mac Daddy and Daddy Mac. Yeah, we stole it from Kris Kross. I always find it funny when they sit across from each other because it looks as if the two apple logos are about to fight. I don't know why. This is just the way my brain works.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Awesome picture, Kerry.

Kerry said...

Thanks. :)

They DO look like they're going to fight. I don't think I would have noticed it on my own, but man...they're quite belligerent.