Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Glowing / Lonely Flower

Kerry (Top) . Tara (Bottom)




Kerry: Glowing - I photoshopped this picture in an attempt to get the colors to match up with how they looked in real life. It's closer than it was, but it still doesn't really do it justice. In the hour before sunset, colors take on this crazy, saturated, high-contrast look. They seem to glow.

Tara: Lonely Flower - I just want to state that I am cheating. I was way too busy yesterday to even think about my camera let alone, use it.

This was the only sign of Spring in my whole yard this year. I had planted annuals in this spot last year but this is not the type of flower I had planted. I don't know where this came from. I would have lots of other flowers but we have squirrels and at this point I refuse to garden because all flowers are around here, are expensive squirrel food.

Right after taking this picture, my son noticed this flower and in toddler fashion, clobbered it and tried to eat it. So I actually have no flowers in my yard anymore.

No comments: