Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Napoleon Cymbalhead / Watermelon Me

Kerry . Tara


Kerry: Napoleon Cymbalhead - We have a lot of random stuff lying around our house. A lot of it (like this Napoleon Dynamite Mad Libs) is stuff that was neatly put away until Brandon grabbed it. We then end up sticking it somewhere where he can't reach it - which is pretty much limited to the kitchen counter, the (middle of the) dining room table, and on top of the computer armoire. The Mad Libs and the finger cymbals are on the telephone table, which he could actually reach if he stood on the couch. (Which he sometimes does.)

Well anyway. Napoleon Dynamite has cymbals for a head! That's just wacky!!

Tara: Watermelon Me - I'm kind of addicted to watermelon. During its season I average about one a week. With no help from my husband who, like all fruit that isn't an apple or a banana, hates it. He grew up in a house that didn't have have much fresh fruit. Where as I grew up in a house that had a mini farmer's market in the kitchen. So me? I freaking love fruit. Especially watermelon.

As soon as I buy a watermelon, I cut it up into bite size pieces, put it in my designated watermelon tub and put in the fridge to chill. Whenever I feel the need, I go to the fridge, get my tub and a fork. I have to admit that I only have to do this about three times before the watermelon is gone. This last time while I was cutting my watermelon, my husband thought it he would be cute and carve my name out of the watermelon that was leftover on the rind. He then tried to make me feel bad for not eating my name. I made him taste it to see why I had left that part on the rind. As soon as he tasted it, he quit making me feel bad.

No comments: