Tuesday, May 8, 2007

CHEATING DAY : Goats/ King's Chariot

Kerry . Tara



Kerry: Goats - I took this picture on Saturday afternoon, at the petting zoo section of the Honolulu Zoo. (We didn't let Brandon touch anything.) I swear to you, we didn't plan this out in advance as a theme day (the theme being "cheating") - I was watching an extra one-year-old yesterday and didn't have time to take any pictures. I decided to post a picture from over the weekend instead, logged on to upload it, and saw that Tara did the same thing. More evidence that we are freakishly alike.

Tara: King's Chariot - Ok so I'm cheating. I didn't take this picture yesterday but this past weekend. I promise, after this no more Elvis related pictures from me. This is one of Elvis' Cadillacs that sits on the Graceland grounds. I added a blur effect just because.

P.S. Great minds think alike.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I wouldn't have let my boy touch anything either. Ugh, it's creeping me out just thinking about it.

Kerry said...

I don't think he would have wanted to, anyway. By that point he was way too tired to do anything but just sit and stare.
Great shot, btw. The blur effect really adds a lot.