Monday, June 18, 2007

The Yin and Yang of Holiday Ice Cream / Death 8

Kerry . Tara

Kerry: The Yin and Yang of Holiday Ice Cream - Back in October, we went to Coldstone after dinner (at Cheeseburger in Paradise). I couldn't decide between the Pumpkin Spice and the Chocolate Mint - so I got both. Halfway through, I looked down and saw this. I swear to you that I didn't do any arranging or sculpting. [This is a backup entry. I am traveling and was unable to get to a computer to upload a picture today.]


Tara: Death 8 - This is a pastry that is so good, it will kill you. Kill you dead. It's a croissant shaped like a figure eight. Instead of holes like an eight, it has Bavarian cream. Then chocolate is drizzled over it. My husband named these Death 8s because there is no way this thing is good for you. We found these at Wal-Mart. (Don't judge! We know Wal-Mart sucks but it's all we have!) I suggest you go to your local Wal-Mart and buy these and then immediately shove them in your mouth.

No comments: