Monday, June 4, 2007

Buggy / Monarch

Kerry . Tara


Kerry: Buggy - Okay, so I take too many close-ups of flowers and leaves. But this one is different. It has a bug!!

Tara: Monarch - We went to the Memphis Zoo yesterday. They had this really cool butterfly exhibit. It was a screened room outside and there were butterflies flying around everywhere. It was probably one of the prettiest things I've ever walked through.

* I promise Kerry and I didn't call each other the night before and agree to photograph bugs.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Wow. It is really hard to get closeups of butterflies. Good job. Very nice.

Tara said...

I swear this wasn't that hard. There were butterflies EVERYWHERE. I actually didn't even zoom all that much. I had my camera inches away when I took this. I think they were all just so used to humans. If you held your hand out, they would land on you. It was really cool.