Friday, June 8, 2007

Now With Flavor! / Mini Tree

Kerry . Tara

Kerry: Now With Flavor! - We are getting on a plane at 11:30PM tonight. I bought little "juice boxes" of soymilk, in the hopes that I will be able to get them through security. (Seeing as how they're factory sealed and all.) The last time we flew out at night (before we knew that Brandon was lactose intolerant), we weren't even able to find whole milk at the airport. So I know I won't be able to find soymilk.

Anyway, I just love the way it's labeled. "New! Great Taste!" Because, you know, the old recipe tasted like bottled ass.

(By the way, I will be gone for two weeks. I have uploaded "backup" entries for each day that I'll be gone in case I can't make it to a computer.)

Tara: Mini Tree - On the normal walk my son and I do, there is a particularly wooded part. This little leaf was growing out of the sidewalk and it looked like a mini tree. I couldn't get my camera to focus on the leaf itself so the picture didn't come out exactly like I wanted but I still like it.

No comments: