Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Hidden Mountains / Fake Fire

Kerry . Tara


Kerry:
Hidden Mountains - Brian had my camera yesterday, so I took this one with my cameraphone. It's clouds on the Koolau mountains, as seen from Kailua Road (at Kalanianaole Highway) in Kailua. It's pretty cool when the clouds get this low; you can hardly even see the mountains. I could have actually taken much better pictures of the clouds and the mountains once I got closer to them, but Brandon saw my phone when I was taking this one, and I was forced to put it in "Airplane Mode" (no incoming or outgoing calls) and let him play with it. It was either that or let him scream the whole way home. It wasn't worth it to me.

Tara: Fake Fire - I went to one of my husband's concerts last night and at the venue there was this display that had nothing to do with my husband's concert. It was a tree on this screen with a red light behind it. I thought it looked it neat.

No comments: