Thursday, June 28, 2007

Helpful / Ring Ring

Kerry . Tara


Kerry: Helpful - Brandon is so helpful. He helped to wash Daddy's car. Of course he also got himself completely soaked, and muddy; and he was wearing a disposable diaper, which exploded, leaving huge lumps of those nasty absorbent crystals all over the carpet, the bathtub, and himself. But he helped get the car clean!!

Tara: Ring Ring - My new awseome bike bell. This bike is turning me into a little girl. I found pink leather streamers for the handlebars that I want to get. I think those are for Harleys but oh well.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

OMG, you totally have to get the streamers. And one of those white baskets with the plastic daisies on the front.

Tara said...

I so want a basket but the only ones I can find that fit an adult bike are wicker. I want a plastic one that look wicker. But trust me, I will have a basket. I'm such a dork.

Kerry said...

Yes, exactly, it MUST be plastic.