Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rare Cheese Flavor / What kind of express?

Kerry . Tara

Rare Cheese Flavor - Yes, this really is "rare cheese" flavored orange juice. (Well, 51% juice. Maybe the other 49% is cheese.) I bought it. It's been in my fridge since yesterday. I haven't been able to psych myself up to try it yet.

Tara: What kind of Express? - I saw this in a dollar store and it took me way too long to realize that that was an "s" in "Fast" and not an "r." Also, I just noticed that I've inadvertently given my photos this week a WTF? theme.


Tara said...

I wish I lived there with you. We would make trying wacky food a daily ritual. Now about this orange and cheese juice business? I expect a full report.

Kerry said...

I wish you lived here with me, too. You have no idea how much I wish that.
I will give a full report once I work up the courage to try it!